2014-10-09

Membership Fees

Hey guys,

Please remember to pay your membership fees ASAP I promise it will be worth it. We will have a cut off date for this soon and I'll let you know when I know.

Here is the link:

http://hertfordshire.su/login/

Also, a few of the emails I sent out with the newsletter bounced back to me so I guess some of the emails were decoded wrong, if you didn't receive it then feel free to send your email address to Jess.physoc@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list!

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete